Full-Time QA / QC Engineer
• Lead and execute decision on product criterion with reference to customer’s compliance requirements.
• Review project tenders and assist in providing support to sales team
• Shall cover products such as Pipes, Valves, Fittings, & Structural Steels.
• Shall have hands on for testing equipment such as PMI machine, testing, checking & valve hydrotest machine. (Proper training will be provided)
• Work closely with QA technician and Project Manager.
• Work with QA technician to develop and implement training plan for QA. operators at each inspection area about work instruction, control plan, and basic knowledge.
• Trace quality performance for an order such as customer’s technical feedback and lead cross-functional team to improve these performances.
• Ensure availability and effectiveness of work inspection and control plan for QA inspection areas.
• Support technical problems are met by the sales team.
• Review all quality problems that are reported by QA technician.
• ISO/HSE follow up/assistant.
• Candidate must possess at least a Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Material Chemical and Civil or equivalent.
• Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvement and process orientation.
• Hardworking, able to Team-work and willing to be multi-tasking.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to apply online / write-in / Email with comprehensive resume with a non-returnable photograph, stating your expected and current salary, contact telephone number to: The HR & Administration Manager Pantech Corporation Sdn Bhd PTD 204334, Jalan Platinum Utama Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Zon 12B 81700 Pasir Gudang Johor Tel: 607-259 7979 Email: email@example.com
29 total views, 2 today