Full-Time PURCHASING EXECUTIVE
Purchasing Executive Roles & Responsibilities
1. Verifying purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to previous purchase list, clarifying unclear items from engineers and managers, recommending alternative source if have.
2. Obtaining quotations and compare prices in order to purchase goods with best value and quality.
3. Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal, and recommend to requesting department and management.
4. Negotiate credit term/payment term with suppliers and vendors.
5. Prepare Purchase Order and forwarding orders to suppliers once product specification, price, payment term, quantity are confirmed.
6. Monitoring and tracking orders to ensure on time delivery as scheduled.
7. Receiving goods by comparing items received to items ordered, verify quality and quantity of goods received.
8. To monitor physical stock and compare to digital inventory system.
9. Arrange transportation to collect and deliver goods.
10. Follow up and manage all import and export goods with forwarding agents, including preparing shipping documents, tax, import duty and related matters.
11. Verifying PO, DO and invoices and pass to Finance Department for payment processing.
12. Ensure company purchasing policy is adhered to while processing purchasing requisition.
1. Degree or Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
2. Minimum one year working experience in purchasing or related field.
3. Fresh graduates who interested in developing career in procurement are encouraged to apply.
4. Proactive, dependable to follow up and follow through and able to work under own initiative with limited supervision.
5. Strong in internal & external communication and coordination to ensure smooth service delivery.
How to ApplyInterested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.For further information, please call 03-5103 4649 (Ms Elly Chan)
58 total views, 1 today