Full-Time Purchasing Executive
Job Description: –
– To identify, research and evaluate suppliers that meet the organization standards of
price, quality, timing on delivery and reliability of supply.
– Responsible for material planning and inventory management to ensure smooth production planning and execution.
– Sourcing and order raw material, machinery, equipment and all order purchases.
– Issuance of Purchase Order to supplier & negotiating price with suppliers.
– Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions, orders and other documents to co-ordinate purchasing activities with the organization current and anticipated demand for goods and materials.
– Any other ad-hoc duties assigned as and when required.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Mass Communication, Business Studies or equivalent.
– Details oriented- you have to be send the minutest of details.
– Time Management and strong judgement and relationship building.
– Good communication and active listening,
– Best negotiation with Win-win situation.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese reading and writing.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above career opportunity, please send your resume to HR Dept.:-Human Resources Dept.Bioalpha International Sdn BhdNo. 10, Jalan P/9A, Seksyen13, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan. MalaysiaT: +603-8925 1222F: +603-8922 2522M: +6012-682 6533Email: email@example.comW: www.bioa.com.my
160 total views, 1 today