Full-Time PURCHASING ASSISTANT
– Full spectrum of the purchasing process (Processing of Purchase Orders, Liaise, monitor, follow up and expedite delivery with suppliers)
– Ensuring the purchasing activities and deliverables are undertaken in accordance with agreed schedules
– Monitor and ensure all goods received meet specification and arrange replacement from vendors shall there be any rejected goods.
– Manage material inventory and perform inventory stocking activities
– Co-ordinate with warehouse, forwarders, carriers on shipping arrangement, import and export and ensure smooth and prompt deliver.
– Collate purchase requisitions and purchase orders in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
– Inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
– Obtain quotations from vendors/suppliers and negotiate for the best price, best quality and best
– Maintain and update vendor/supplier list on a timely basis.
– Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Knowledge in ERP & ISO 9001 : 2015
– Excellent human relation, communication and negotiation skills are critical.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to ApplyInterested candidate please email your resume to : email@example.com, thank you.
173 total views, 1 today