Full-Time Purchasing Assistant
The company was originally established in 1984 as a trading company engaged in the supplying of body and glaze stains for the ceramic industry, it has expanded into several entities, specialising in trading, mining and services for ceramic and plastic industries.
• To manage local purchases
• Provide purchasing administrative support as and when assigned
• Preparing enquiries, purchasing order and other purchasing related documents
• Sourcing information from suppliers, negotiation with suppliers for better commercial benefits, terms and conditions & cost control
• Follow up with supplier on the delivery status and update respective parties on status
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Superior from time to time
• Candidates must possess at least SPM Certificate
• Relevant working experience will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• Computer literate
• Willing to work in Sungai Kapar Indah, Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
15 total views, 1 today