Full-Time Purchasing Assistant
The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
• Liaise with other departments with purchase/delivery status
• Placing orders with suppliers or vendors and ensuring that documentation is in order
• Interact with supplies on a day-to-day basis to ensure all products are supplied and delivered and are in accordance to purchase order
• Perform other duties assigned by management from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least SPM or O Level or equivalent
• Computer literate, high integrity and strong negotiation skills
• At least 2 years of purchasing experience
• Good command of English
• Must be willing to work at Taman Intan, Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.
83 total views, 1 today