Full-Time Purchasing Assistant
As a Purchasing Assistant Vanli Group of Companies you with be based in HQ Office and would be assisting in Vanli stock purchases, on the job training will be provided to all new staff. Experienced candidates with Office Administration skills are welcome to apply. Employee will be given exposure to handle overseas as well as local vendors.
– To source for competitive suppliers for purchases and negotiation of pricing.
– Responsible for order processing and follow up on delivery.
– To report on monthly purchasing status to HOD for budgeting purpose.
– Manage and review suppliers; performance based on the quality, deliver performance, cost and allocation.
– Negotiate terms and conditions with Vendors.
– Perform cost reduction initiatives.
– Propose supplier cost and allocation.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): Purchase Admin Dept, Purchasing, Administration, MS Office.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese,
– No work experience required.
– Willing to work 5 1/2 days.
How to ApplyCall 012-3667570 for more information, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
193 total views, 1 today