Full-Time Property Sales & Marketing
1) Build and maintain good relationship with existing customers, actively source and meet potential customer for sales closure.
2) Follow up and arrange meeting with potential customers to prospect for new business.
3) Execute sales, marketing and promotional strategies.
4) Liaise with buyers and bankers on all relevant documentations to ensure smooth and efficient customer experience.
5) Organize, follow up and monitor the completion of sales transaction up to SPA signed and approval of bank loan.
How to ApplyJob Requirement1) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and we are able to cater you an intensive in-house property training.2) Good interpersonal and communications skills both in spoken.3) Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia and English4) Currently pursing Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Business Admin/ Business management/ Marketing or any other field are encouraged to apply.5) Possess own transport6) Any ad hoc task assigned by management.7) Internship are welcome to apply. ( Min 6 months )If interested, kindly drop of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any inquiries, kindly contact or WhatsApp us at 012-9161608.
253 total views, 1 today