Full-Time Project Manager
Provide the consistency needed to see software projects through from start to finish. With a mixture of technical knowledge and leadership, they oversee both the product being produced and the people performing the work.
A software project manager’s responsibilities will depend on the needs of clients and the desired outcome.
• Understand Needs – fully comprehend the project’s objectives. Talk with executives and software developers to get their input.
• Create a Plan – turn the desires of the client into technical requirements that software developers understand. They break down the various elements involved in getting the work done, such as producing a timetable, assigning tasks to team members, and developing checkpoints for progress.
• Serve as a Liaison – As a source of consistency throughout a project, field questions and provide information for everyone involved. Serve as a go-between when a client has a new demand or the tech department wants to make a change. Providing status reports to all interested parties is another important responsibility
• Ensure Results – help determine what tests should be run and inspect the results for quality.
• Resource Allocation – look for ways to improve operations. They aim to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible but without sacrificing quality.
• Follow Up – Periodically check in to see how the software is performing and answer any questions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer science, Software Engineering and BIS
• Fresh graduate – 1 year working experience in related field
• Sound Technical knowledge
• Ability to speak good English
• Leadership skills, coordination skills, Customer service skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve problems, multi task, time management
• Ability to work independent
How to ApplyTo apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comFor inquiries: call or whatsapp us at +6012-6383850
84 total views, 2 today