Full-Time Project Management Officer
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs expenditures set by Project Manager / Management and administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status and progress reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions to Project Manager.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project documentation by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal, state, and site regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
People Management, Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Site Method and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, Can Do Attitude, Time Management
How to ApplyIf interested, please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .Thank you.
41 total views, 1 today