Full-Time Project Executive (Event)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist Project Manager in executing project work plans from beginning to end.
• Liaise with contractors, suppliers, speakers and clients.
• Promoting positive contractor and/or supplier relations by dealing professionally and
fairly with all contractors and vendors, and continually instilling this philosophy in the
• Responsible for all aspects of projects’ communications, execution, and
• Accountable for meeting revenue, profit, and growth objectives and for improving
overall project standard.
• Managing and executing the activities of designated projects and to ensure that
objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed quality, timeframe and
• 1-year experience in related fields is preferred though fresh graduates are
encouraged to apply.
• Computer literate and knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to perform administration support task efficiently.
• Reliable, well organized and capable to multi tasks and work independently.
• Able to work under tight schedule to meet project deadlines.
• Required language(s): Able to converse and write in English and Mandarin.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in liaison with various people
📍 Exposure and working experience with world-renowned speakers and business expects
📍Opportunity for your innovation
📍Young, energetic, fun and conducive working workplace.
📍Opportunity to travel and support outstation and overseas’ events.
📍Great remuneration offer. (Basic, allowance, attractive event incentive and bonus)
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp 017-6506196
152 total views, 1 today