Full-Time Project Executive
1) Responsible for work progress from beginning until project handover
2) Ensure project works are constructed in compliance to the design and specification within specific time frame
3) Prepare and submit proper record of site, site measurement and project progress report
4) Involve in Data Center Infrastructure design, preparing BQ/BOM & tender documents
1) Candidate currently pursuing Courses such as M&E and E&E are encouraged to apply.
2) Working experience in project management
3) Candidate possesses Diploma / Degree in M&E and E&E will be an added advantage
4) Possess good presentation skill
5) Well versed in MS Office and AutoCAD software is a must
6) Applicant must be willing to travel outstation
7) Good interpersonal and communication skill
8) Able to work independently
9) Proficiency in English & Bahasa Malaysia, ability to speak other dialects is an added advantage
1) Work 5 days week.
2) Yearly Incentive.
3) Mobile phone subsidy.
4) Medical cares.
5) Opportunity to travel oversea for holidays on company trip.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with a full resume stating qualifications, contact number, working experience, and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com or to the following address:No 1, (Ground Floor & 1st Floor), Jalan Bukit Kecil 1A, Taman Sri Nibong, 11900, Bayan Lepas, Penang.Tel : 604-646 2317 Fax : 604-646 6308 Person In-Charge : CL LEEH/P : +6017 – 4676777Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
287 total views, 1 today