Full-Time PROJECT ENGINEERS / ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEERS (Building Management System) Based in Singapore
• Able to manage a BMS project independently.
• Responsible for site activities, coordinartion and supervision works.
• Ensure timely completion of all projects.
• Monitor / review operational costs and responsible for financial performance of projects.
• Responsible for project management including attending meetings, coordination and supervision works.
• Liaise with consultants, architect, and contractors and handle all technical matters.
• Must have relevant experience in one of the following ELV fields:
– Building Management System
– Security, Access Control, CCTV System
– Fire Alarm System
• Degree / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience for Assistant Project Engineer position.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience for Project Engineer position.
Housing accommodation in Singapore will be provided for Malaysian staff upon signing of medium term contract with Company.
Job positions are in Singapore
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please send your resume with contact numbers, a recent photo, educational qualifications, working experience, current and expected salaries to: Fax : (65) 67486801 or E-mail : HumanResource@qa.com.sg Website : www.qa.com.sgQuantum Automation Pte LtdThe HR & Admin Dept.9 Senoko DriveSingapore 758197
49 total views, 1 today