Full-Time Project Engineer (Seksyen 25, Shah Alam)
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in M&E Engineering (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Process System/ Systems Design / Material Science/ Project Management) or equivalent
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/ Chemical/ Process System/ Systems Design / Material Science/ Project Management or equivalent
• Preferably applicant with min. 1-2 years experience in Water & Wastewater Treatment field, Fresh Graduates/ Entry Level are also encouraged to apply – preferably male
• Experience is an added advantage, training opportunities will be provided
• Possess own transport and have valid driving license class D (car)
• Required language (s): Good command in written & spoken in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese/ Mandarin
• Required Skill(s) : AutoCAD, Gantt Chart, Mechanical/ Process System/ Systems Design / Project Management
• Applicant with knowledge of Project Management/ Process Systems Design/ AUTOCAD knowledge, is an added advantage
• Proactive, self-driven individuals who are seeking for wide project field exposures are encouraged to apply
• Responsible, high level of integrity drives and result-oriented
• To be based in Shah Alam area and willing to travel, if required
• Multiple position(s) is available
(b) Job Description:
• To assist Project Team in the planning and execution of water and wastewater treatment project plans.
• Responsible for Project Management and progress monitoring by stages (Gantt Chart) to ensure project meet budget, schedule and specification.
• To assist Project Team in planning, implementation, execution and coordination on project activities.
• Provide support and consultation to Site Team on new project kick-start, installation, as well as testing & commissioning, and system start-up, when required.
• Reviewing AutoCAD technical drawing, include system design and specifications, before project is carried out.
• To assist Project Team in coordination of overall project progress and to ensure smooth operations and project target timeline is achieved, within the pre-determined cost and time.
• Annual Leave, 13-months Salary with additional Attractive Performance Bonus (twice a year), Yearly Increment, Medical Benefits
• Attractive Incentives and Allowance(s) – (Petrol & Toll Allowance, Transport Allowance, Trip Allowance, Company Phone, Company Car, Parking Incentive), whichever applicable
• Experience is an added advantage (min. 1-2 years experience), training opportunities will be provided
• Career growth within the company & industry
(d) Salary Range: RM2,500 to RM3,500
How to ApplyFor interested candidate, please e-mail your Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
116 total views, 1 today