Full-Time Project Engineer
• Work accordance with company Standard Operation Procedure (SOP);
• Attend meeting with consultant, clients, main contractor, supplier and sub-contractors etc.;
• Coordinate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and site management team;
• Attend to all customer complaints and resolve reported non-conformance and monitor corrective and preventive action;
• Witness on equipment testing;
• Communicate with draftsman on any charges in drawing information;
• Gain Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Project Engineer to verify and review document / drawings before submission to client.
• Preparation of project document:
o Catalogue / Material Submission;
o Project/Construction schedule and Manpower Loading– to ensure project on schedule;
o Project Report (Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly);
o Minutes of Meeting (Meeting/Discussion);
o Cable List (Power, Control, Instrument and Communications and etc.);
o Termination Diagram (Panel and Field);
o Power Cable Sizing and Voltage Drop Calculations
• Preparation of project drawings:
o Cable Routine and Support Sizing;
• Material Planning and Purchasing:
o Prepare and Request quotation from supplier/vendor;
o Taking Off the project quantity;
o Fill in the Material Taking Off Comparison Table (Quantity and Price)
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
• Knowledgeable in site installation in electrical and instrumentation works.
• Fresh graduate in relevant discipline are encouraged to apply.
• Required language(s): English.
• Willing to travel and willing to work long hours when required.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam – Section 27.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Able to read and understanding:
o P&ID drawing;
o DCS/PLC drawing (Termination);
o Instrument Data Sheet drawing (Termination);
o Motor Control Center (MCC) – Motor Control Circuit
o Main/Sub Distribution Board
o Switchgear and Transformer
o Tender specification and Bill of Material (BOM)
o Method of Statement/Installation (MOS) & Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
37 total views, 1 today