Full-Time Project Engineer
– Work accordance with company Standard Operation Procedure (SOP);
– Attend meeting with consultant, clients, main contractor, supplier and sub-contractors etc.;
– Coordinate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and site management team;
– Attend to all customer complaints and resolve reported non-conformance and monitor corrective and preventive action;
– Witness on equipment testing;
– Communicate with draftsman on any charges in drawing information;
– Gain Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Project Engineer to verify and review document / drawings before submission to client.
– Preparation of project document:
a) Catalogue / Material Submission;
b) Project/Construction schedule and Manpower Loading– to ensure project on schedule;
c) Project Report (Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly);
d) Minutes of Meeting (Meeting/Discussion);
e) Cable List (Power, Control, Instrument and Communications and etc.);
f) Termination Diagram (Panel and Field);
g) Power Cable Sizing and Voltage Drop Calculations
– Preparation of project drawings:
a) Cable Routine and Support Sizing;
– Material Planning and Purchasing:
a) Prepare and Request quotation from supplier/vendor;
b) Taking Off the project quantity;
c) Fill in the Material Taking Off Comparison Table (Quantity and Price)
– Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
– Knowledgeable in site installation in electrical and instrumentation works.
– Fresh graduate in relevant discipline are encouraged to apply.
– Required language(s): English.
– Willing to travel and willing to work long hours when required.
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
– Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam – Section 27.
– Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– Able to read and understanding:
a) P&ID drawing;
b) DCS/PLC drawing (Termination);
c) Instrument Data Sheet drawing (Termination);
d) Motor Control Center (MCC) – Motor Control Circuit
e) Main/Sub Distribution Board
f) Switchgear and Transformer
g) Tender specification and Bill of Material (BOM)
h) Method of Statement/Installation (MOS) & Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
How to ApplyInterested candidate please submit your latest resume to email@example.com and attention to Ellin Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
68 total views, 2 today