Full-Time PROJECT ENGINEER
Duties and Responsibilities amongst others include:
1. To assist Project Managers or Site Managers to plan, monitor and control daily activities at project sites.
2. To supervise and control sub-contractors’ activities at site.
3. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
4. To liaise with project consultants on all technical, QA/QC and day-to-day operations to ensure conformance to project quality plan and specifications.
5. To coordinate with site personnel on the requisition and ordering of construction materials, plant, machinery and etc.
How to ApplyIf you would like to explore this career opportunity with Pintaras, kindly forward your application together with a comprehensive resume stating present and expected salaries with a recent photograph to: email@example.com or call Ms Ng / Ms Siew at +603 55691516 or 019-2657838 for an interview appointment.
113 total views, 1 today