Full-Time Project Engineer
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements;
assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications;
calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities;
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule
changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends; recommending actions.
• Controls the cost of materials and labour
• Records any changes, discrepancy of installation deviated from shop drawing, and
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Hardworking, versatile, good interpersonal and communication skills, fast learner,
mature and responsible.
• Analytical, able to work independently and handle multi-tasking
• Able to relocate or willing to work outstation
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
How to ApplySuitable candidates, please reach out to me with your resume!Kindly drop your CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com
83 total views, 1 today