Full-Time Project Engineer
– To plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project.
– Planning and monitoring of progress of work, preparation of daily/weekly works program, material requisition.
– Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
– Need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day, analysing data and making decision that affect the project on a regular basis.
– Effective deployment of plant / manpower.
– Preparation of progress reports and variation claims, identify variation order claim resulting from change of scope of works.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
– Required Skill(s) : MS Office, Auto Cad.
– Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– Prefer Chinese and Malay candidate
– Possess own transport
Welva Sdn Bhd is hydraulic service contractor company with a specialization for residential and commercial construction. We cover a diverse range across many locations around Malaysia and continues to expand its capability for large scale projects by ensuring it has the most up-to-date equipment and technology to undertake the largest of jobs.
How to ApplyWe are looking for right candidate to fill this position in our company with email your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 03-7770 8301 / Fax : 03-7770 8302.
528 total views, 1 today