Full-Time Project Engineer
– To plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project.
– Planning and monitoring of progress of work, preparation of daily/weekly works program, material requisition.
– Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
– Need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day, analyzing data and making decision that affect the project on a regular basis.
– Effective deployment of plant / manpower.
– Preparation of progress reports and variation claims, identify variation order claim resulting from change of scope of works.
How to ApplyJob Requirement - Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering. - Required Skill(s) : MS Office, Auto Cad. - Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply. - Full-Time position(s) available. - Prefer Chinese and Malay candidate - Possess own transport Welva Sdn Bhd is hydraulic service contractor company with a specialization for residential and commercial construction. We cover a diverse range across many locations around Malaysia and continues to expand its capability for large scale projects by ensuring it has the mos up-to-date equipment and technology to undertake the largest of jobs. We are looking for right candidate to fill this position in our company with email your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 03-7770 8301 / Fax : 03-7770 8302.
34 total views, 1 today