Full-Time Project Engineer
FRESH OR JUNIOR, DIPLOMA / DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
SALARY UNDER $2.6k-$3.5k
STRONG ANALYTICAL SKILL, SELF-MOTIVATED AND INDEPENDENT
MON TO SAT / 8.00AM TO 6.00PM, LOCATION: AROUND SINGAPORE
• Manage the transmission of documents and drawings to the client and subcontractor to ensure the updated drawings are issued.
• Prepare method of statement and work procedure
• Ensure works are carried out in accordance with method of statement
• Conduct weekly or monthly meeting with sub-contractors to update progress of work
• Ensure quality of work is achieved and all government and safety regulation are complied
• Oversee drawing management and control of technical documentation
• Manage procurement of resources, monitor and control material usage on site to avoid unnecessary wastage or wrongly usage.
• Prepare monthly progress report with progress photographs
• Assist the Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer in co-ordination with consultants on change order issued and liaise closing with the Quantity surveyor by providing necessary supporting documents on the change order
• Organize labor, equipment and material for day to day site activities
• Co-ordinate with safety personnel regarding safety related matters.
• Co-ordinate on the submission of incident report to loss adjuster
• Carry out material receiving inspection and maintaining material record. All delivery order are to be return to office for record
• Prepare daily report, perform and maintain inspection record.
• Any other duties assigned
How to ApplyIf you are interested, kindly email or send your updated resume to email@example.com together with your qualifications or transcripts. Thank you.
472 total views, 1 today