Full-Time Project Engineer
• Prepare functional specification and system design documents according to project
• Present and discuss with clients or consultants on the technical design when
necessary. Address any comments or remarks accordingly.
• Responsible for project filing and maintain documentation according to ISO
• Study and understand project contractual requirement, scope of work and supply.
• Project execution and implementation according to project plan and budget.
• Learn and assist other engineer in SCADA GUI configuration and testing.
• Involved in the installation and T&C for the system. Able to supervise sub-
• Guide drafters on the drawings and work closely with other engineers to interface
with other systems where necessary.
• Handover of project to client with proper documentation.
• Provide site technical support and warranty services to clients where necessary.
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or
• Some previous experience in SCADA system (hardware / software configuration) is
• Besides MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project, some familiarity in AutoCAD or
similar software is a plus.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Adaptable to a dynamic working environment and work well in a team.
• Possess own transport.
How to ApplyYou may submit the application at email@example.com
39 total views, 1 today