Part Time Project Associate (Part Time)
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of ‘SupaAgents’ from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients’ business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent. If you like the idea of being a part of an exciting startup and to feel that you’re helping people and businesses achieve their goals, please apply and join the team at Supahands!
Working across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
* Liaising with B2B clients directly via e-mails, telephone, video conferencing, or postal mail
* Training and monitoring a small team
* Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
* Managing the database of current and prospective clients which involves cleaning, updating or creating a database
* Conducting ground research to generate new leads or to obtain more information about potential clients or products
* Carrying out market research and internet searches for suppliers, clients and general information
* Carrying out other projects that come about
You must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks, project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree
* Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets
* High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude
* Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time
* Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
Ideally, you should have:
* good spoken and written English
* superior communication and interpersonal skills
* telephone manners and manners in general!
* high proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar
* basic proficiency with InDesign
* excellent internet research and navigation skills
* strong organisational and planning abilities
* urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner
* typing skills like a pro (min 45 wpm)
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
95 total views, 1 today