Part Time Project Associate (Part Time)
Working in our Kuala Lumpur office across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, document formatting, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your primary responsibilities will include daily routine tasks such as:
– Placing phone calls on behalf of the client (outbound only)
– Training and monitoring a small team.
– Producing reports and presentations.
– Managing the database of current and prospective clients which involves cleaning, updating or creating a database.
– Conducting ground research to generate new leads or to obtain more information about potential clients or products.
– Carrying out market research and internet searches for clients and general information.
– Carrying out other tasks as assigned
– Working hours 9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays (minimum 24hrs per week on consecutive days e.g. Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri)
– No Weekend/Night shifts.
– This is NOT a position that you can work remotely.
– Minimum contract period 4 months.
You must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks, project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
– Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
– Punctuality and reliability
– Possess or working towards a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree.
– Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time.
– Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets.
– High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude.
– Resourcefulness – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
Ideally, you should have:
– Good spoken and written English.
– Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage!
– Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
– Telephone manners and manners in general!
– High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Sheets, Docs and Calendar.
– Excellent internet research and navigation skills.
– Strong organisational and planning abilities.
– Urgency to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
– Typing skills like a pro (min 35 wpm).
– Proficiency with Adobe InDesign is an added advantage
223 total views, 1 today