Full-Time Project Assistant
1. Assist Project Manager to perform auditing of project progress, project resourcing and budgeting/finance.
2. Assist Project Manager in monitoring and gathering of project documentation evidence.
3. Create, update, manage and upkeep project documentation, plans and reports.
4. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information and status to the client and project team
5. Coordinate activities, resources and information
6. Future opportunities in project management and to lead a project team
1. Candidate to possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering/Business Management or equivalent.
2. Positive attitude, smart, high initiative, result oriented, team player, proactive personality and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
3. Understanding of software development and deployment methodology.
4. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyIf interested, please send us your latest CV, including transcripts, to:1. Email us : email@example.com OR,2. Apply in Jobstreet : https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/3498057/sources/1We offer an attractive salary and benefits packageAll applications will be handled in strict confidence.Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Visit us at http://www.hitachi-ebworx.com for more information on career opportunities.Thank you for your interest
152 total views, 2 today