Full-Time Project Analyst (IT Partnership Division)
• Annual profit sharing within the team.
• Travel opportunities and professional training.
• 21 days of annual leave and allowance for travel, sports and medical insurance coverage.
• Work closely with the business owners or product owners to influence and understand the product vision, strategic product direction, and product roadmap.
• Understand the business objectives and rationales behind high level product features, analyze and translate them into detailed user specifications.
• Work with the IT application team throughout the system development life cycle to deliver product features and solutions.
• Act as the key interface between relevant departments/units and/or external vendors.
• Coordinate with users in integration and testing of new enhancements.
• Keep abreast of the market, suggest and propose new business initiatives.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Information Systems or related field.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Passionate about supporting development of IT systems and applications.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment a plus.
• Good command of English (written and spoken), and fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese will be an advantage.
• Required Skills: Database knowledge (SQL), Automated Testing (Cucumber)
• Working experience in software development within financial sector or domain knowledge in financial investment is a plus.
• Candidate with automated testing will have added advantage.
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Executive.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
155 total views, 1 today