Full-Time Programmer / Software Engineer
Location : KL/PJ
– Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
– Develop accurate and efficient computer programs according to specifications.
– Assist in design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
– Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
– Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specifications).
– Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
– Assist in installation and deployment of system.
– Provide technical support.
– Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
– Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
– Proficiency in ANY of the relevant programming language.
– Knowledge of SQL, MsSQL, MySQL, or any other database tools is an added advantage.
– Good command of English, ability to converse in Mandarin will be a plus point.
– Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
– Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
– Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
– Training will be provided for those who are interested to learn new programming language (i.e. RPG or AS/400).
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Both junior and senior positions are available.
How to ApplyWe have other technical & non-technical positions available,you may visit our company careers website: http://www.silverlakegroup.com/careers to know more about us.If you are keen to apply to Silverlake, please send in your resume to email@example.com along with your transcripts.
94 total views, 1 today