Full-Time Programmer / Software Developer
Job Duties :
Programmer responsibilities include coding with precision to user requirements, delivering with good quality and fulfilling every project mission on time.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs according to
specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and
• Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate
completeness and accuracy.
• Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specifications).
• Assist in the design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
• Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding
methods, operational requirements.
• Perform installation and deployment of system.
• Provide technical support.
• Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree, in
Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or
• Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
• Proficiency in programming
• Good command of English, ability to converse in Mandarin will be a plus point.
• Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
• Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
• Able to work extended office hours at times.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Willingness and having self-initiative to pick up existing software system.
• Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.
How to ApplyPlease email your application to email@example.com
137 total views, 1 today