– Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
– Experience in Server configuration, database optimisation, information security, MySQL, MsSQL
– Experience in graphic web interface design, layout design, HTML coding, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, XML, XHTML
– Ability to self-educate and work autonomously with minimal supervision
– Ability to continuously learn new tools & technology
– Able to work in a team environment.
– Willing to work for 5 1/2 days.
– In charge of System Development for new or existing in house develop system which means this person must familiar with
– Coding Language : C# (ASP.NET).
– Database : Microsoft SQL Server
– Troubleshoot hardware and software problems and providing support and solution.
– Performance of technical works in the areas of software coding using the assigned programming language, design, unit/product testing and documentation.
– Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
– Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
– Training and guidance will be directly given by the IT Manager.
– New Office Environment.
– Friendly colleagues.
– Work life balance.
– Uniform and medical benefits provided upon confirmation.
How to ApplyPlease send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 - 366 7570 for more information.
233 total views, 1 today