Full-Time Production Supervisor
The company is one of the leading companies in Malaysia’s drinking water market where the main volume of its production is distributed throughout Malaysia as well as to a growing number of countries overseas. In addition to its own brands, the company also provide OEM brand drinking water to many esteemed companies such Berjaya Group, Tesco, Giant, Isetan, as well as many others.
• To lead a group of Production personnel to achieve daily targeted output
• Responsible for overall management of all aspects of current operation to ensure acceptable safety, housekeeping, quality, productivity, etc
• Direct, control and motivate production personnel in all aspects affecting their work performance
• Lead, manage, plan, communicate and supervise groups of production labour to achieve manufacturing goals in quality, delivery and cost improvement.
• To coordinate with other supporting departments for smooth production
• Any other duties as assigned by management
• At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in production
• Possess good leadership, organizing and analytical ability, and must be able to work independently
• Working hours: Monday to Saturday; 8am to 5pm
• Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
• Willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
43 total views, 1 today