Full-Time Product Specialist
• To represent the Company in the selling and presentation of Company’s products in the assigned territory and to achieve sales objectives
• Promote supplement / skin care product through good knowledge product
• To update the healthcare professional on the latest progress and development of the products
• Manage sales opportunities for existing customers and develop new customer base
• Increase sales revenue and achieve sales target set by company
• Regular visits and maintain a good business relationship with key customers
• Keep excellent and prompt communication between customers and the company pertaining to business.
• Report on competitor activities and market situation
• Participated in event, conferences and seminars
• To manage the product lines in terms of achieving the sales target, securing new business as well as monitoring the results on monthly basis against the projected sales figures.
• To execute the marketing plan and always ensure coordination of feedbacks and results.
• To service potential and regular customers to secure business and maintain rapport.
• To formulate & implement relevant marketing strategies so that our products & services are always competitive in the market place.
• To actively participate in department’s strategic planning activities in relation to the overall company direction
• To coordinate with administration and warehouse to ensure sufficient stocks.
• To ensure products are delivered to customer on time as per customer’s requirement
• To follow up on payments and update Management on any debts matter
• To provide training to customer when needed
• To provide product training or to share product information to colleagues especially those newly hired
• To perform any other work as and when required
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Food Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry, Nutritionist or any related discipline
• Candidate with at least 1 year working experience in the Health Supplement / Skin Care industry will be an added advantage
• Required language(s): Bahasa, English & Mandarin
• Candidate who excellent in speak, read and write in Mandarin will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal, highly self-motivated, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in trade or consumer
• Possess own transport and prepare to travel occasionally
How to ApplyKindly email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
138 total views, 1 today