Full-Time Product Specialist
Job Description: –
• Responsible for promoting company’s product &services to customer.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities.
• Manage and develop new and existing account prospects.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
• Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Manage sales inquiries and liaising with customers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology / Nutrition / Dietetics or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
• Good in Communication and negotiation Skills.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above career opportunity, please send your resume to HR Dept.:-Human Resources Dept.Bioalpha International Sdn BhdNo. 1, Jalan Perindustrian Suntrack, Hub Perindustrian Suntrack, Off Jalan P1A, Seksyen 13, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.T: +603-8925 1222F: +603-8922 2522M: +6012-682 6533Email: email@example.comW: www.bioa.com.my
216 total views, 1 today