Full-Time Product Specialist
• Establish new customer contact and develop relationships with prospects.
• Build good rapport with customers and enhance customer’s satisfaction and retention.
• Evaluate customer needs and market information.
• Manage key accounts and generate new sales.
• Cold calling and providing scientific solutions to targeted market.
• Meeting quarterly and yearly sales target.
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in sales. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking, results oriented with good interpersonal skill.
• Able to work on own initiative as individual and part of a team.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel either locally or overseas.
How to ApplySend your updated resume with a recent photo and expected salary to:firstname.lastname@example.org
125 total views, 1 today