Full-Time Product Development and Customer Advisory
Are you a visionary, innovator, a champion of people and ideas?
Do you see numerous possibilities when given a problem to solve?
Do you have the patience and empathy to help people?
If the answer is yes, come join EdgeProp.my!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Participates, support product development projects and have an ear on the ground for related opportunities.
– Anticipate, identify potential obstacles in the development and operations process, recommends solutions to resolve issues.
– Provides customer service; resolve customer complaints, guide and improve user experience.
– Communicates, collaborates and provide support to cross-functional team members and represents the company in events and seminars.
Expected area of competence
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude, tireless approach and willingness to expand responsibilities.
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Ability to troubleshoot, analyze bugs and is process and detail oriented
· Strong people skills and is customer service oriented.
· Good presentation skills, able to articulate, communicating ideas and has good written communication.
· Computer literate and strong experience in use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media platforms.
How to ApplyKindly email your cover letter and CV with your photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only respond to applicants we deem suitable to undergo a face to face interview at The Edge office at Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya within 5 working days.
125 total views, 1 today