Full-Time Procurement Officer
• Process purchase order to supplier.
• Monitor outstanding purchase order.
• Manage material inventory to ensure sufficient materials for production run.
• Plan and ensure material for production is purchases on time.
• Arrange delivery schedule of packaging material & raw material & follow up incoming status.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers on quotations for all related packaging material or raw material.
• Check and survey for material pricing.
• Sourcing new material.
• Check GRPO, back up warehouse factory on GRPO transaction.
• Check suppliers’ invoices.
• Update suppliers’ quotation.
• To conduct supplier plant visit / supplier audit.
• To update Purchases Analysis.
• Analyze forecast or demand vs actual usage.
• Assist on packaging material cost estimation.
• Cost negotiation and cost reduction.
• Expedite new supplier approval questionnaire.
• Monitor stock level of packaging material.
• Monitor accuracy of stock level via SAP.
• Perform necessary SAP transaction.
• Prepare monthly closing stock report by every 7th of the month.
• Participate in stock check audit activity.
• Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality standard on processes, policies and procedures are to be compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Coordinate with ISO/HACCP/FSSC team members on documentation and process updates.
• Prepare supplier’s non-conformance delivery record.
• Analyze non-conformance delivery record.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Food Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Others or equivalent.
2. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills.
4. Good communication skill.
5. Good Interpersonal and human relations skills.
6. Meticulous, sensitive to figures and details orientated.
7. Good problem solving skill.
8. Computer literate.
9. Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
10. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
How to ApplyFor those who are interested, please write in and send details resume to email@example.com
69 total views, 1 today