Full-Time Procurement Engineer/ Executive
• Diploma/Certificate in Electrical Engineering
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Computer literate in MS Office & Excel Software
• Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Possess good working attitude.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess own transport.
• To inquire, obtain and liaise with supplier for quotations, technical data and
• To prepare tender submission including Bill of quantity, Schedules of Technical
Data, Unit Rates, etc. as per tender requirements.
• To prepare list of materials with quantity for procurement & coordinate with
Project/ Site Engineer to ensure timely delivery to site.
• To prepare correspondences to clients, authorities, and other relevant parties.
• To prepare and justify all progress claims and variation order works.
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to email a completed resume, stating expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou may reach us at telephone no: 03-33598002
23 total views, 1 today