Full-Time Procurement Assistant
1. Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
2. Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
3. In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedule.
4. Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
5. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
6. Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
7. Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time
1. Required Languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
2. Fresh graduates are welcome.
3. No working experience may apply as well.
4. More emphasize on working attitude & behaviour.
How to ApplyInterested applicant may forward resume via email email@example.com for further info please contact 018-6656515.
185 total views, 1 today