Full-Time Procurement Administrator
• Position: Procurement Administrator
• Salary: RM 3000-4500
• Job location: Petaling Jaya.
Our client is a utility based contractor operating for over two decades with works focused in Selangor and KL. The company is a main contractor specialising in water treatment plants and pump stations and civil supply and construction of reservoir and pump house.
Currently Chrisjac is recruiting on behalf of our client a Procurement Officer/Executive to be based at Kelana Jaya. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate to join a well established water engineering company in the capacity of purchasing. The role is to assist and support the procurement team in delivering efficient procurement functions within the organization.
• Candidate will possess at least Diploma oe degree qualification in Business or technical or engineering field.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in procurement portfolio administration and coordination activities,preferably in construction civil,engineering environment.
• Experience purchasing any of these materials would be seen as advantageous: pipes, pumps, vales, electrical equipment and steel bars and other building materials.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
The job role & Responsibilities
This role will work closely with the various project teams to ensure uninterrupted/availability of the supply of the project materials/equipment at project sites. You will also be working closely with various suppliers to achieve successful outcome.
• Assist to manage all procurement activities and negotiate with suppliers for the purchase of all materials.
• Assist to manage end-to-end purchasing process, from raising purchase orders through to following through and meeting delivery deadlines.
• Responsible for project administration and scheduling activities,including assist in planning, implementation and commissioning of projects.
• Support the procurement functions of day-to-day material requirements as requisitioned by the project site teams.
• Coordinate with Project Managers on the lead times for internal and external project resources.
• Support the Project Manager on planning, deliverables and other project implementation activities.
• Arrange logistics movements from suppliers to job sites.
• Develop and present project status reports and documentation.
• Also assist in sourcing and purchasing of materials for use in projects.
• Manage progress payment of each project.
At Chrisjac we are focused at finding the right fit for this role as outlined above in the job responsibilities and candidate profile. You will have an in-person interview with our recruitment team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career move and opportunity.
[Policy of free job placement for job seekers]
Yes, it is absolutely free to job applicants. Chrisjac as the recruitment partner with our client, does not impose any fee or charges to candidates who apply jobs under our recruitment services.
More jobs from Chrisjac
More job openings are found in our website. You may view more jobs by visiting www.chrisjac.com.my
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your up-to-date CV to us via our E-mail at email@example.com
221 total views, 1 today