Full-Time Process Engineer
– Develop, debug and document all relevant process design requirement.
– Responsible for the planning, implementation, releasing and monitoring of process engineering capabilities.
– Support new product introduction (NPI), strategic projects and engineering change activities.
– Upgrade and improve process engineering equipment and jigs usage.
– Establish effective total productive maintenance procedures to ensure proper execution by PM team.
– Work towards zero defect quality, total process cycle time reduction and cost saving goals.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical) or equivalent.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam Penang.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are required to send in their applications with full CV stating expected salary, contact number, together with a passport size photograph to the following email - email@example.com
76 total views, 2 today