Full-Time Process Engineer
– Develop, debug & document all relevant process design requirement.
– Responsible for the planning, implementation & releasing process engineering capabilities.
– Support new product introduction (NPI).
– Upgrade and improve process engineering equipment and jigs usage.
– Establish effective total productive maintenance procedure.
– Improving process system performance, throughput and flexibility so as to maximize production line utilization.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam Penang.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are required to send in their applications with full CV stating expected salary, contact number, together with a passport size photograph to email@example.com
103 total views, 1 today