Full-Time PR Executive
As an Account Executive, you will lead project work and collaborate closely with colleagues at all levels and around the world on research, writing, media, and creative problem-solving.
Some of your role and responsibilities:
• Performs day-to-day strategic communications account work, with assistance from more junior and senior colleagues, for our high profile, globally recognized clients
• Leads media relations efforts, including cultivating relationships with media, drafting strategies, organizing press conferences, and more
• Integrates digital and social media tactics with overall communications strategy and construct traditional and digital measurement deliverables upon request
• Collaborate on and execute day-to-day client project work and produce quality client deliverables
• Partner with client services to help grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction by identifying and presenting solutions for key strategic challenge(s) and business, communications and digital needs to be addressed
• Play an active role in brainstorm meetings, challenging convention by creating and innovating and presenting new campaign ideas
• Direct and manage junior staff in the execution of appropriate digital activities
• Maintain self-driven passion and curiosity to stay abreast of current industry trends affecting clients, and be able to analyze and make strategic recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding both identified and emerging issues
How to ApplyTo apply, please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the job role, please call 03-7955 7269.
132 total views, 1 today