Full-Time Power System Protection Design Engineer
We are an established company specialising in control & protection of transmission & distribution power system business, our clients are mainly utilities like TNB, Sarawak Energy Berhad (SEB), Sabah Electricity Supply Berhad (SESB). In view of rapid expansion, we are now seeking fresh graduates or experienced engineers to join our dynamic team that values professional expertise.
• Engineering of control and protection systems for Substations range from 11kV up to 500kV in conformance to client specifications, international standards and codes.
• Project implementation and management. Attend project meetings as required.
• Apply relevant electrical theory to perform protection relays setting, fault level calculation, CT & VT burden, station DC loading calculation, secondary cable requirements etc, to develop and verify the design and report.
• Release technical purchase orders for various items/services in line with the purchasing procedure.
• Produce detail schematic drawings for different systems based on codes of practice and standards.
• Assists in testing of Control and Protection Panels.
• Attends site modification and retrofitting works.
• Demonstrable interest in engineering design work.
• Knowledge in Power Systems / Switchgear and Protection, knowledge in fiber optic communication and digital signal processing will be added advantage.
• Knowledge in PC general software eg Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Posses skill in AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical software will be added advantage.
• Posses own transport.
• Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Fresh graduates encouraged to apply as on job training will be provided.
• Bonus and project incentives
• Yearly company trip
• Career development towards Professional Engineer Ir. status
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com
36 total views, 2 today