Full-Time Personal Assistant to Director
Assist directors to communicate and coordinate with all levels of managements, staff and business associates.
Minimum requirement: Diploma holder.
Experience: Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Must be computer literate.
Good command of English and Mandarin. Chinese speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
Independent, proactive and resourceful in problem solving.
Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required.
– Handle confidential documents and information
– Plan and organize meeting
– Prepare documents for meeting, take and transcribe minutes of meetings (MOM)
– Manage ad-hoc projects
– Preliminary drafting of correspondences on behalf of superior
– Review Sales and Projects contracts and documents
– Check and audit documents
How to ApplyInterested candidates may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
69 total views, 1 today