Full-Time Personal Assistant cum Accounts Administrator
1. Warm personality, good interpersonal skills
2. Good understanding and strong human relation skills
3. Able to work independently
4. Able to meet deadlines with right sense of urgency.
5. Self-proactive, initiative and motivated attitude are a MUST.
6. Solid communication skills both written and verbal
7. Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism.
8. Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
1. Proper maintenance of data master.
2. You support in developing internal controls
3. Responsible for handling accounting & administration duties, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
4.To perform basic filing and clerical duties as when needed.
1. Work related knowledge practical training
2. On top of what you can learn from your field work, you will learn the business mechanism to manage a company
3. EPF, SOCSO, SIP
4. Up to 3 months Bonus ( Base on performance )
How to ApplyIf you are interested please email your resume together with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact whatsapp 011-5186 2990 .
50 total views, 1 today