Full-Time Penetration Tester (Senior/Assistant Manager)
• Perform web & mobile application and infrastructure penetration test.
• Conducting vulnerability assessments, penetration tests for internal applications and IT infrastructure.
• Assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing and/or code review tools.
• Writing and present security assessment report.
• Perform source code review.
• Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws.
• Provide security advice on application architecture design, secure coding practice.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Digital Forensics or equivalent qualifications.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Possession of professional certifications such CREST, OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN.
• Strong knowledge in software/web development particularly on Java EE.
• Knowledge in IT infrastructure and networking.
• Familiarity with OWASP Top 10, SANS CWE Top25 or other frameworks.
• Familiarity with industry standard classification schemes such as CVE, CVSS, CWE, CAPEC.
• Strong Project Management Skills.
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
280 total views, 1 today