Full-Time Oracle APAC Sales Graduate Program 2019
Customer Discover Consultant
The Oracle Graduate Program is a structured sales development program designed to help you achieve a successful technology sales career at Oracle – the leading enterprise cloud computing company in the world.
We are currently offering full time permanent graduate placement opportunities within our Business Development Group (BDG) which is the primary gateway into a sales career at Oracle.
All new graduate hires will start as a Customer Discovery Consultant focusing on customer discovery work for the initial 6 months, then transition to quota-carrying Business Development Consultant (BDC) roles.
This graduate program will give you access to world class training and development programs allowing you to truly accelerate your technology sales career. Whilst no previous professional experience is required, you must be highly motivated to launch successful careers in enterprise technology sales.
This role is primarily phone and internet-based and you must be comfortable with cold-calling and social selling.
• Identify, uncover and qualify opportunities to support account strategies and revenue growth
• Nurture and maintain successful relationships with Oracle customers
• Research prospective customers and make contact via phone, email and social channels
• Work closely with the BDC team to present customer insights to the sales team
• Building rapport with both the BDC and Field Sales team
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Customer Discovery (within the Business Development Group).
Oracle APAC Graduate Program 2019 is open to students who have graduated in 2018, or will be finishing all course requirements by Dec 2018. Our program is open to students from all disciplines who are interested in IT and solution sales.
• Minimum undergraduate degree in any study discipline completed in 2018
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic and team-oriented environment
• Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Information technology and enterprise software knowledge a plus
How to ApplySecond Language RequirementsThe Oracle Digital Hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia engages with customers within the APAC region. Any international applicants with fluency in English plus any of the languages below are encouraged to apply to be considered for an Employment Pass to work in Malaysia.• Thai• Vietnamese• Khmer• Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)• Bahasa Indonesia• Hindi• TagalogLocationKuala Lumpur, MalaysiaStart DateJanuary / February 2019Applications can be submitted online : http://bit.ly/orasalesgrad19
173 total views, 1 today