Full-Time Operations Manager
The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader. It is also the sole distributor of several popular IT products.
• Assist the management in managing the overall operations of the company
• Work closely with all department heads to achieve company’s goals
• Obtain reliable and accurate market intelligence and tracking of market movement
• Identify opportunities for sales process improvement
• Identify areas of improvement and implement plans to optimise performance
• Work closely with Team Leaders in sales and collection functions
• Coaching and developing various teams
• Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency
• Develop strong relationship with principals by obtaining alignment and delivering on mutually established goals through regular engagement
• Track inventory movement and execute efficient ordering of products
• Chair meetings with department head regularly
• Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
• Candidates must have at least a Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG and in managing subordinates
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• Willing to work in Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
141 total views, 1 today