Full-Time Operations Lead
– Drive the supply planning strategy for the organization and develop the mechanisms needed to create staffing and inventory build plans to handle forecast demand plan.
– Minimize risk and maximize service quality of our operations
– Responsible for distribution, and logistics for multiple product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets business requirements.
– Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement of inbound and outbound material movements
– Provide clear direction and communication to team so that customer inquiries are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
– Analyze customer behaviour and implement ideal solutions to improve efficiency
– Provide statistical and performance feedback, and coaching to the team.
– Adapt and maintain customer happiness culture across all teammates
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 2- 3 years experience in operations-focused role
– Proven leader to lead the Operations team in KL and work cross functionally with other teams
– Basic proficiency in reading and writing English and Mandarin Chinese
– Data driven
– Able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, financial, and operational perspectives.
– Experience working in startup-like environments and e-commerce industry experience is a plus.
– A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
– The chance to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international scope
How to ApplyInterested candidates may send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
32 total views, 3 today