Full-Time Operations Executive – Regional Support
• Handle fund administration duties, which include maintain fund materials (example update fund reports, factsheets, prospectus and fund prices in system).
• Handle operations duties such as subscription, switching and redemption of funds.
• Perform online account approval.
• Handle insurance daily duties, such as process memos, proposals and policies.
• To assist in client’s daily confirmation note and monthly statements duties.
• To prepare monthly commission reporting.
• Participate in various Project and User Acceptance Testing relating to the enhancement of system to improve workflow.
• To be involved in ad-hoc task as assigned by the Operation Manager.
• To support overseas countries, Singapore and Hong Kong.
• Diploma/Degree in Banking & Finance / Business Administration / Science in Business Management related fields.
• Candidates with or without working experience and interest to learn are welcome to apply.
• Detailed and meticulous person with positive attitude.
• Well-organized and able to work well under stress and fast pace environment.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin (reading and writing).
• Able to work on Malaysia public holidays in rotation basis.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
181 total views, 2 today