Full-Time Operations Executive – Regional Support
• To support Unit Trust Administration duties daily, which include maintain fund materials (example update fund reports and fund prices in system).
• To support insurance daily duties, such as process memos, proposals and policies.
• To support insurance monthly duties, such as receive insurance commission through system and prepare monthly commission reports.
• To assist Team Manager in ad-hoc duties assigned.
• To support overseas countries, Singapore and Hong Kong.
• Diploma/Degree in Banking & Finance / Business Administration / Science in Business Management related fields.
• Candidates with or without working experience and interest to learn are welcome to apply.
• Detailed and meticulous person with positive attitude.
• Well-organized and able to work well under stress and fast pace environment.
• Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (reading and writing).
• Able to work on Malaysia public holidays in rotation basis.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
57 total views, 1 today